To update an existing Minecraft: Pocket Edition (MCPE) server, simply follow these steps:
- Select the version of PocketMine you wish to download at pocketmine.net
- Click the "Phar download" link, and download the .phar file
- Rename the downloaded .phar file to "PocketMine-MP.phar".
- Connect to your Minespan server via FTP.
- Upload your PocketMine-MP.phar file to the "/pocketmine" folder on your server, overwriting the existing PocketMine-MP.phar file.
- Login to the Multicraft panel at http://panel.minespan.com/
- Select your server.
- Press "Restart" at the top of your server page to restart your server.
After following these steps, your Pocket Edition server will have been updated!