To set up a Minecraft: Pocket Edition (MCPE) server, you'll need to switch your server software to "PocketMine" within the Multicraft panel.
To do this, simply follow these steps:
- Login to the Multicraft panel at http://panel.minespan.com/
- Select your server.
- On your server page, find the "JAR File" configuration field, and click the "Default" dropdown menu above it.
- In the dropdown menu, select "Mod: PocketMine-MP (Latest)"
- Press "Save" at the bottom of the page to save your settings.
- Press "Restart" at the top of the page to restart your server.
After following these steps, you'll be running a Pocket Edition server!